Contact Us

We’re just a phone call away. Call us or leave a message and we can find the best solution for your electrical needs.


Gold Coast, Qld

Call Us



Please use contact form


Need an Electrician? 
Get In Touch


Frequent Questions


Do I need to replace my Smoke Alarm?

  • Existing smoke alarms manufactured more than 10 years ago must be replaced with photoelectric smoke alarms which comply with Australian Standards (AS) 3786-2014. (Note: the date should be stamped on the back)
  • Smoke alarms that do not operate when tested must be replaced immediately.
  • Existing hardwired smoke alarms that need replacement, must be replaced with a hardwired photoelectric smoke alarm.

How do i know if the electrician is currently licensed?

Just ask the electricia for their "electrical licence". You can then do a search of the electrician on this website:

WSM Electrical's Licence number (QLD) is: #87057

WSM Electrical's Licence number (NSW) is: #352677c


Can I do my own electrical work?

You might think you can save a few dollars by having a go at electrical work yourself…
But stop and ask yourself – is it worth risking your life or the life of someone you love?
Not only is it breaking the law, but you could also jeopardise your insurance!

For more info, see here:


Do I need to test and tag my electrical appliances?

Specified electrical equipment and safety switches need to be tested at intervals according to type of work they are used for. For construction work this information is in AS/NZS 3012 Electrical installations – Construction and demolition sites

For manufacturing, service, office, amusement and rural industry work, information is in the Electrical Safety Regulation 2013. Additional information is also available in AS/NZS 3760 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment.

Gold Coast, QLD, Australia